- cleanup of all endpoints
- CHANNEL/CHATS GET add optional keyword filter
- USER/PROPERTY GET output field limited_access changed to agent_visible, hidden and default_value field added
- USER/CATEGORIES GET/PUT removed. Use GET/PUT /user/PROPERTY instead
- USER GET when reading single user: placeholder output removed, customfields only with id and value. last_update instead of time. profile substructure removed
- USER GET when listing multiple user: last_update added to customfields
- USER GET csv export: The name and properties are no longer ISO-8856-1 encoded (leading to ? instead of other characters but left as they are)
- LOGIN POST The channel list does not include channel details of the active channel any more
- AGENT/ME GET Gets current logged in agent information, like the response of Login Post
- AGENT/TWOFACTOR GET/POST/PUT/DELETE Two-factor status, activating, reactivating and deactivating
- CHANNEL/CHATS, CHAT, TICKET GET author information added to chat
- TICKET/OPEN PUT new parameter reopen
- ACCOUNTING PUT new parameter cnpj added
- ACCOUNTING/INFO GET/PUT two_factor_template, two_factor_channel and two_factor_email removed. 2-Factor Authentication happens now through standard authenticator apps
- ACCOUNTING/PRICING GET new result format with new pricing models
- ACCOUNTING/PRICING PUT new parameter pricing_model_id and payment_method_id
- USER POST When creating a WhatsApp user, it is no longer checked whether the user is using WhatsApp.
- USER GET new filter unreachable for listing only users who cannot be reached any more through the messenger
- CHANNEL/CHATS GET permit ordering chats with earliest first
- CHANNEL/LIST GET new endpoint to list base information for all channels an agent has access to (also the ones not assigned to)
- BOT/SHOP GET usage_count is now an integer, when listing without fields, topic id and name are returned.
- BOT/SHOP_TOPIC GET new endpoint to list all shopping related bot topics.
- CONTENT/EXTERNAL POST New endpoint for storing externally sent content.
- CONTENT POST New parameter resend_id for posting to failed content again.
- CONTENT POST New parameter campaign_tag for enterprise analytics.
- CONTENT GET New parameter external_content for including externally sent content and detailed_user_stats for displaying details on reached targeted users
- STATISTICS/REGISTERED_AGENTS GET added
- CUSTOM New parameter and field agent_readonly
- SKILLS added
- TICKET/STATISTICS GET new parameter details, parameter short_stats removed, output format changed
- USER POST when creating a user (also by sending a notification) the user is now deactivated for MIA
- STATISTICS/WHATSAPP_CONVERSATIONS GET added
- CHANNEL/INVOICES GET added invoice_type field (credit_note / invoice).
- BOT GET/PUT removed
- STATS/TICKET GET Added new parameter current.
- CUSTOM GET Added new output values. agent_visible replacing limited_access and hidden for values that should not be displayed in user interfaces.
- CUSTOM POST/PUT agent_visible replacing limited_access and new parameter hidden for values that should not be displayed in user interfaces.
- TARGETING/USER GET added parameter query
- TICKETS/PDF GET added parameter as_link and hidden, hidden user properties are only included if hidden is set
- USER GET Change last_chat to both incoming and outgoing messages. Add last_in and last_out for specific output and sorting. Unread for getting additional information in channels without tickets.
- USER PUT New parameter for setting whether messages are read. agent and add/removelabel fields are deprecated.
- NEWSLETTER all endpoints removed
- CHAT/NOTIFICATION POST Removed deprecated parameters notification, parameters and language
- LOGIN POST removed parameter channel_type, permit email adress in parameter two_factor_userid
- USER/NOTE POST removed
- CHAT GET added chat meta information like send_error for failed sending
- CONTENT GET if clicks are returned only messengers are listed that have clicks
- CONTENT GET added filter "today" to get published and scheduled content of today
- CHANNEL GET/PUT removed parameter/output katnachricht, katnachricht_link, promo, notify_installed, notify_installed_answer, use_content_notifications, use_menu
- CHANNEL GET/PUT added parameter ticket_for_instagram_story and multi_channel_events
- CHANNEL/CHATS GET keep sorting by chattime descending if the start parameter is used. New parameter chattime to filter chats after that time. Chat output list as array
- CHANNEL/ONLINE_AGENTS GET added parameter other_channels to list online agents from other channels.
- CONTENT POST/PUT removed parameter promo and deprecated parameters wb_notification, wb_notification_parameters and wb_notification_language
- CONTENT POST/PUT added parameter targeting_query
- CONTENT/STOPINTERACTION PUT removed
- TEMPLATES/VALIDATE-NAME GET return json if the name is valid
- STATS/NEWSLETTER GET removed
- STATS/CONTENT GET removed
- STATS/BOT GET removed
- STATISTICS/KPI_RULES GET removed
- STATISTICS/RCS_PROVIDER GET added
- BOT/MENU removed
- BOT/MENUITEM removed
- BOT/MANUALANSWER renamed to chatblock
- BOT/TOPICS GET added
- AGENT POST chatname added
- GDPR removed
- LOGIN POST Some response data has been removed that can be fetched with single requests. Here is a list of the removed properties and their corresponding endpoints:
- agents: /agent?open_tickets=1
- available_languages: /internal/translation
- customer_info: /accounting/info
- news: /internal/news
- stats: /stats/ticket
- MESSENGER WhatsApp Setup POST/GET New parameter "setup_contact_type" and "setup_contact" to get informed about the setup process
- ACCOUNTING Info GET Added all the info you previouslygot in the "customer_info" property from the login request
- TRANSLATION GET Added a list of our available languages to the response of the translations request
- TICKET Removed ticket stats property from all responses
- USER Removed ticket stats property from all responses
- CHANNEL Removed categories_auto_subscribe. Category subscription can be set as default value of the custom variable
- CONTENT POST/PUT Added Buttons to Content
- STATISTICS/LABELS GET Added label (tag) statistics
- STATISTICS GET Added new parameter output_format csv
- STATISTICS Tickets GET Removed KPIs average_chats_when_ticket_closed and average_duration_until_followup_agent_reactions
- CHANNEL new property mandatory_label_on_ticket_close
- STATISTICS KPI_Translations GET added
- USER GET Added new parameter output_format csv
- CONTENT/TARGETING GET new endpoint replacing NEWSLETTER/TARGETING
- TARGETING/COUNT GET new endpoint replacing NEWSLETTER/TARGETING with count
- MESSENGER GET New standard attribute caption for all messengers with a caption
- AGENT New attribute and parameter chatname
- USER POST for creating a WhatsApp Business user
- CUSTOM GET new property hidden_in_ui for internally used properties
- CHAT/BOT POST new parameter user_filter
- TICKET PUT Details/Close: New parameter "batch_ids" perform action on multiple tickets in one call
- Agent PUT/GET Data: Removed field settings allows to store any agent specific settings.
- TICKET GET: Corrected full text search for tickets including now ticket notes
- USER GET: New filter parameter to filter users by custom fields or change date of custoenm fields
- BOT Manual Answers GET Substituted parameter "filter" with "status" and "personal"
- BOT Manual Answers PUT/POST New parameter "status"
- BOT Manual Answers PUT All parameters except "id" are optional now
- CHAT POST New parameter "user_filter" to perform sending a chat to multiple users by filter instead of user ids
- CHAT (NOTIFICATION) POST New parameter "user_filter" to perform sending a notification to multiple users by filter instead of user ids
- CHANNEL GET/PUT: New channel setting ticket_auto_close_time
- TICKET GET: New parameter customfields for adding the users customfields to tickets
- ACCOUNTING Info PUT/GET: Configuration of two factor authentication
- ACCOUNTING Two_Factor_Email PUT: Send email to agents for registering messenger for two factor authentication
- AGENT PUT/GET: Configuration of two factor authentication
- LOGIN POST: New error code if two factor authentication is active
- CONTENT POST: New parameter notification_button_variable
- CHAT NOTIFICATION POST: New parameter notification_button_variable
- CHANNEL Webhook GET: Added info on last failure and pausing
- CHANNEL Webhook GET/PUT: Added webhook fields settings
- CHANNEL GET/PUT: New field delete_chat specifying whether agents can delete single chats
- CHANNEL GET: New field use_dynamic_chatblocks specifying whether dynamic chat blocks are shown in the user interface
- TEMPLATES New endpoints for managing WhatsApp Business message templates
- TARGETING GET: List settings for a specific targeting list (identified by id) or every targeting list of the current channel
- TARGETING PUT: Update a specific targeting list
- TARGETING POST: Create a new targeting list
- TARGETING DELETE: Remove a targeting list
- CHANNEL GET/PUT: New channel settings welcomemessage_mia, welcomemessage_mia_notify, goodbye_message. Removed content_pull_hint, facebook_stop_timeout, notify_stop_timeout, mia_wb_notification, use_menu
- USER GET: New field for customfields "time" providing the timestamp of the last value change for the custom field
- TICKET GET: New sorting parameter "agents"
- TICKET PUT Details: New parameter "agent_email" to assign ticket to an agent by its email address
- CONTENT POST/PUT: Parameter "published" now accepts UNIX timestamp format and date strings in the format "YYYY-mm-dd HH:ii"
- CONTENT POST/PUT: New parameter "pull_keyword" to set the command that is prefilled in WhatsApp after redirection from Notify
- CONTENT POST/PUT: New parameter "wb_notification", "wb_notification_parameters" and "wb_notification_language" for sending a WhatsApp notification as content
- CONTENT GET: New field "pull_keyword" providing the ID of the pull command from the command menu
- LOGIN POST: New field "next_invoice" under "customer_info", List available roles under "customer_info", removed Whatsapp migration info, data of non-active channel reduced
- ACCOUNTING GET: New field "contract_start" giving the unix timestamp of the contract beginning
- CHANNEL AGENT GET: List available roles
- CHANNEL GET: Removed parameter wa_numbers
- CHAT (NOTIFICATION) POST: New parameter batch_ids for sending too many users with improved performance, shorten links if configured for the channel
- CHAT (NOTIFICATION) POST: New parameter language. The language is not taken from the users device anymore. If not provided, it defaults to the template's default language. If no default language set, it defaults to the channel language.
- CHAT POST: Removed obsolete parameters push and linkpreview. Placeholder syntax like in the bot builer, e.g. $profile_name$
- USER GET: The placeholder syntax is adapted to the syntax used in the bot builder
- CUSTOM GET/POST/PUT: The default_value ist displayed and can be set
- CHANNEL GET/PUT: New channel settings. New ticket message for sending an alternative message to a returning customer after he opend a new ticket.
- CHANNEL GET/PUT: New channel setting notify_chat. Replaces notify_whatsapp_only.
- CHANNEL CONTENT GET New attribute "teaser_to" and "teaser_to_by_messenger" (if detailedReachStats = 1) that tells how many users have received the notification message.
- CHANNEL CONTENT POST/PUT/GET New parameter "media_filename" for the original filename of the media file.
- CHANNEL GET/PUT: New channel settings. Promo - will save a default promo message
- CHANNEL GET: New channel setting: hidden_phone
- CONTENT GET/PUT: New content field. Promo - will save a promo message to content and override the promo message in channel
- TICKET HISTORY GET New endpoint "get_ticket_history" to get all closed tickets for a given user ID.
- TICKET STATISTICS GET New endpoint "get_ticket_statistics" to get detailed statistical information on one or more tickets
- NOTIFICATIONS: New format for notifications (GET/PUT/POST), due to changes and implementation of Facebook API. Always returns full set of notifications.
- BOT Manual Answers: Add ability to store original filename as attachment_filename.
- CHANNEL GET/PUT: New channel settings. Channelname is replaced by name. The welcome message for newsletetr channels is stored as bot chat.
- NEWSLETTER TARGETING GET: New option for listing ids cor content sending.
- NEWSLETTER CATEGORY GET/POST/PUT/DELETE: New endpoint for managing categories.
- CHANNEL CONTENT GET: New option for detailed reach stats for each messenger separately.
- LOGIN POST: Output ticket_reopen_period in minutes instead of seconds.
- USER POST csv: Bulk update users via CSV file upload.
- STATS GET Ticket: The current hour/day/week is included.
- BOT MENU/MENUITEM: New endpoints for managing bot messenger menus.
- LOGIN POST/CHANNEL GET: Information on booked bot modules is included based on associate role.
- LOGIN GET: Information for administrators on wa_policies_accepted.
- CONTENT INTERACTION GET: New endpoint for getting interaction information.
- CUSTOM: The position of custom fields can be modified.
- CUSTOM GET: Filter for showing hidden fields.
- CHANNEL GET/PUT : New channel configuration ticket_max_per_agent, applepay_settings.
- ACCOUNTING INFO: New endpoints for getting and updating additional account info.
- USER GET: Provide type of custom fields.
- CUSTOM: New attribute "limited_access" to show custom field only to dispatchers and admins.
- LOGIN POST: The agent ticket IDs and statistics is included.
- AGENT GET: A new parameter open_tickets permits listing the IDs of the open tickets and ticket statistics for an agent. The name is set as well.
- TICKET GET: A new parameter for avoiding listing ticket notes. And waiting_since allows filtering open tickets.
- TICKET PUT: A new parameter waiting_since for marking an open ticket as answered.
- BOT TOPICS GET: A new parameter with_fields allows to check user properties used in api call, condition or chat and list them.
- CHANNEL GET: The channel id is listed.
- CHAT BOT POST : Customfields can be passed as parameters and will be stored as user properties. Additionally the bot interprets the chat so all conditions, multiple answers etc are evaluated
- CHAT POST : A filename can be passed as parameter. It can be displayed in messengers that don't support inline view of the attachment.
- CHAT GET/CHANNEL CHAT GET/TICKET GET: Outgoing chats have additional/changed format: email_created is changed to agent_id and agent_email for customer service channels and send_status is added. notification is set for sent WhatsApp notifications. unread is only set for incoming chats for the newsletter platform.
- WIDGETINFO GET: The channel id is listed.
- STATS GET Ticketdetails: New ticket statistics
- CHANNEL GET/PUT : New channel configuration ui_settings, bot_parser_modules.
- SKILLS: A new endpoint for managing agent skills used for auto-routing of tickets
- USER GET Details: When listing a single user: Insta users get the correct messenger IN (instead of WN) and the output field profile_image is renamed to image consistent to the lists of multiple users.
- USER GET Details: When listing a single user: Insta users get the correct messenger IN (instead of WN) and the output field profile_image is renamed to image consistent to the lists of multiple users.
- STATS GET User/Current: Insta users get the correct messenger IN (instead of WN).
- TICKET GET : Insta users get the correct messenger IN (instead of WN).
- CHANNEL GET/PUT : New channel configuration ticket_use_autoroutes, ticket_auto_assign, ticket_assign_last_agent.
- TICKET PUT/GET : the bot_active status is displayed and can be changed.
- CUSTOM PUT/POST/DELETE : correct types for returned values
- CHAT BOT POST : a new endpoint for starting a bot conversation by sending bot chat
- TICKET POST : new parameter search for searching tickets by ticket id, user id or chat
- TICKET GET : new parameters for searching tickets and limiting the number chats.
- CONTENT: A new endpoint for managing information content (for future usage)
- MESSENGER: A new endpoint for managing the messengers connected to the channel
- CHANNEL GET: New output fields ticket_reopen_period, ticket_open_if_bot, use_content
- CHANNEL GET facebook: New output field non_promotional_content (if content is used and Facebook approved the content)
- STATS GET user: Information for each hour is returned even if there was no actvitiy during that hour
- STATS GET chat: Information for each hour is returned even if there was no actvitiy during that hour
- STATS GET content: A new endpoint for content statistics (for future usage)
- USER GET property: A new endpoint for getting a property of all or a list of users
- USER PUT property: A new endpoint for setting efficiently a property of a list of users
- CHANNEL GET apikey: A new endpoint for getting the current channel apikey
- CHANNEL PUT apikey: A new endpoint for generating a new channel apikey
- Agent PUT/GET Data: A new field settings allows to store any agent specific settings.
notification_endpointsshow information on the agents browser notification settings
- Bot GET chats: Output fields are corrected and with correct types
- POST chat: The ticket ID is included in the response it the chat is assigned to a ticket
- Newsletter GET Targeting: New optional parameters allow to list the number of users of the lists and to get that for just one targeting list
- User GET Details: New parameters are added to filter and sort the result. The result is now no longer a list with users but a structure with a "total" field with the total number of users matching the filter and a "user" field with the list of users. Each user entry has now additional fields: messenger, created and stopped (only for inactive users)
- User GET Details: The output field name is only returned if the user has a name. The output field last_change is removed. The output field stopped shows the stop time instead if the user is stopped (like in the user list). Custom fields that are empty are no longer listed. Each custom field is now listed as a separate object with id, name and value. An output field external_id is returned for messengers like Facebook. Custom fields of type location contain now a structure with a name and location coordinates.
- User PUT Details: The result for is now similar to the information in a GET call. All updates for custom fields are listed in a custom fields array. Custom field values are validated for their types. Custom fields of type location can now be set as well with just their location coordinates returning the name as well.
- Widget: A new endpoint for getting widget information like available WhatsApp numbers
- Channel-Teams: New functions for creating, updating, deleting and listing teams of a channel
- Channel-Agents: A new function for listing the agents who have access to a channel
- Channel-Labels: New functions for creating, updating, deleting and listing labels of a channel
- Channel-Facebook: New functions for reading, creating, updating and deleting the Facebook connection of a channel
- Ticket: New functions for creating, updating, deleting and listing tickets
- Output Types: If a field represents an integer like timestamps, ids or numbers, it is returned as an integer and
no longer as a string, e.g.
"status": 1instead of
- Content-Type header: The encoding is now explicitly mentioned:
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
- Channel GET Details: An optional parameter wa_numbers allows to list all WhatsApp channel numbers.
channelnameis renamed to
- Channel-Details: New fields can be read or updated like timezone or language
- Stats GET Newsletters: The newsletter result field is now directly the array and not a structure newsletter:
- Stats GET Tickets: New statistics on tickets
- Ticket: New functions for creating, updating, deleting and reading tickets
- Agent: New functions for creating, updating, deleting and reading agent information
- Login: New endpoint for logging in as a customer agent, sending a code for a forgotten password and logout an agent.
- User Properties: New functions for creating, updating and deleting properties.
- User Chat POST: Returns the chat ID now
- Bot Status: New functions for reading and updating the bot status
- Bot Absence Message: New functions for creating, updating, deleting and reading bot absence messages
- Bot Manual Answer: New functions for creating, updating, deleting and reading manual answers available in the customer service product
- Bot Chats: Get all defined bot chats